torek, 9. julij 2013

Osp and Croatia

After climbing a lot in Gorges du Tarn I was feeling strong, so I thought I might try my project in Osp again. But first we went to Buzet, where I was climbing some easier stuff. Its's a perfect place to enjoy some nice routes in the shade in hot summer days.
Next day after swimming, we went to Osp. Warming up felt good (80m long 7b, even better than in Tarn :). And than the project. It was harder than I remembered. Anyway after a few trys I could finally do almost all the moves again. To link it... I have to train some more... It's hard...
In Izvor Mirne there is a lot of  nice, easy and hard routes...
...but mostly we are just tourists there, so no climbing photos :)
Sunset from the parking
Waking up by the see
Back to reality
After crux I could do some moves
Easier upper section

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar